Monday, August 4, 2008

Extra!! Extra!! Read All About It!!!!!


As most of you know by now, I’m not what one would consider a rah, rah type of guy. Depression is something that I’m quite familiar with. I’m always looking for that ever elusive permanent happiness and always seem to fall just one step shy of the mark.

Well kids, something happened today that simply won’t allow me to be sad. Ladies and gentlemen, I am so incredibly proud to announce the four and ½ week early birth of Jenivieve Amber Einsohn. She arrived today at 5:00 AM pacific time and both Mom, (Amanda) and Jena are doing fine. She came in at a svelte 5 lbs 14 oz. and seems to take after me in the hair department though I can’t really tell because of the stylin hat.
Easily one of my proudest moments and I just want the whole world to know how much I love Jena, Amanda and dear old “new” dad Adam. Congrats to you all. Now we just have to wait and see what Jena will call the old guy. That’s Me!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CAN I HAVE HER? YOU KNOW I WANT MORE CHILDREN.... WILL THEY, YOU CONSIDER IT? LET ME KNOW... LOVE YOU! M. (I'M SO FUNNY, IT'S FUNNY!) LOVE YOU! OHHHH, AND I LOVE YOUR FANS!!!! IT'S A PRETTY GOOD CLUB, AGREED??? AHHH, THE DAYS OF FLIP FLOPS, SUNBLOCK & THE ALL MIGHTY THONG!!! THAT WOULD BE FOR ME... NOT THE ALL MIGHTY "K"

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting!!!! Congratulations :-) I hope I have an opportunity to meet her since I really don't live too far.

LibraryGirl62 said...

Congrats! What a great name for a beautiful girl!
I think she should call you Zeyde~there is something so loving about Yiddish and everybody needs a Jewish Grandpa (or was the a Jewish Uncle???? I don't know, my kids have both!)