Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Onward, Through The Fog!


Just in case you haven’t noticed, for reasons I’ll explain, the blog “This And That” has disappeared. I wish to thank you all for reading it when I would let you know I had posted something new. For those that read it purely by chance, thank you too.

I have saved all the things I have written over the last year and am in the process of publishing the blog for posterity. I think it’d be real cool to have something with my name on it printed and bound for me to keep for my children’s children. I think it’s important for future generations to see how incredibly messed up dear old gramps was before they put him in the home.

In the mean time I can’t seem to stop writing so I’ve started this new blog and after reading the posts from the first one I feel the title of the blog is apt. After all, that is pretty much what I do here, and that’s ok. It’s sort of a therapy/strange thoughts kind of thing and admittedly, I throw in a good story once in awhile.

So here goes another chapter and let’s see where it goes. I will continue to let you all know when I post and hopefully you will all still be reading what it is, however trivial to your lives, I have to say.

I will promise you that what I write will be new, exciting, emotionally driven and, oh who am I kidding, at least it’ll be new.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank god....
I look forward to reading your thoughts. You're one hell of a writer,one that would be surely missed if you decided to stop sharing with all of us...